Ingleton Wood

H W Ingleton & Co and John S Wood began practising in the mid 1930's. In the 1960's they merged under the name of Ingleton Wood which, since that time, has grown into a multi-disciplinary building consultancy. In 2004 the Practice became a Limited Liability Partnership.

Our commissions range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to smaller value design and construction work. We provide construction and property consultancy across all sectors and over a range of disciplines. Our interest is in developing long term relationships with clients where we service all their property needs both with respect to new and existing buildings. As a practice we can add value at every stage of development, from initial survey and concept planning through to the design, engineering and fit-out of interior spaces.

Sustainability is a central theme to our work.